Boat Ramp Construction Update
Thus far, we have:
- Removed the old broken concrete ramp & buried debris.
- Installed a retaining wall on the south (left) side of ramp.
- Built a launch dock between ramp and retaining wall to make for much easier access.
- Reopened the swale on the south (left) side of Harbor Street to fix drainage problems & prevent erosion of the new ramp.
That leaves us with the remaining tasks of:
- Preparing existing ramp area (grading & building gravel base)
- Installing the ArmorFlex concrete mats that will be used for the lower portion of the ramp (the part in the water).
- Form and pour the concrete approach to the ramp (the upper part).
Click Here to download the 2016 Fall Flyer for more details.